wish to have your scores remarked, please apply for the EOR
service. The IELTS/IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration/IELTS
Life Skills testing process has the highest quality control
procedures and the EOR service is designed to ensure candidate
performance has been accurately assessed.
1) EOR Fee
- EOR fee is RMB 1,400 irrespective of whether a full or a
partial re-mark of test results is requested.
2) Application Method and
- After test results released, candidates can apply for EOR and pay through the homepage on the NEEA IELTS online registration website. Candidates are no longer required to provide the original TRF for EOR application.
- While an EOR is being processed, the original scores will become frozen
and candidates will not be able to apply for additional TRFs
or use the original TRF to for visa or institution application.
- EOR applications cannot be cancelled and modules to be remarked
cannot be modified after successful submission.
- EOR applications must be made within four weeks
(28 calendar days) after the test results are released.
- Within 3 weeks after submitting the application,
candidates are able to change the EOR TRF mailing address by logging
onto their homepage in the registration website.
3) Process and Timeline
- Candidates' EOR applications are registered as soon as the on-line application and, payment are received;
- Candidates' test scripts and speaking records are
prepared for remark;
- The complete set of materials is submitted to EOR
markers, who are selected globally against a set of rigorous
criteria, tested and certified by Cambridge English Language
Assessment. Different modules of the same candidates' EOR
application will be marked by different EOR markers to ensure an
accurate assessment takes place;
- Candidates are notified of the EOR results via candidate portal
on the registration website, after the re-marking process is finished;
- Candidates will only be sent a new TRF if the score is increased after the remarking.
The EOR process takes up to six weeks to complete by the British Council.
4) EOR Results
There are 3 possible outcomes of an EOR re-marking for the IELTS/IELTS
for UK Visas and Immigration test. Test scores are either increased,
decreased or remain the same.
There are 2 possible outcomes of an EOR re-marking for the IELTS Life
Skills test. Test result is either changed from fail to pass, or remains fail.
If the IELTS/IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration test scores are increased after EOR,
or the IELTS Life Skills test score is changed from fail to pass:
- The British Council will only issue a new TRF via courier for
candidates who receive an increased score
- The EOR result letter can be downloaded from the registration
website after logging into the candidate portal.
- A full-refund of the EOR fee will be made to candidates’
NEEA account within 3 working days. Candidates can log onto the
registration website and check the refund record on their
homepage. The refund can be used for test registration or
application of other post-test services. Candidate can also
request to transfer the refund to their bank accounts.
- To refund the money to your bank account, you need to
log onto your homepage, select ‘Apply for Refund’, submit
required refund information, download, complete and send the
Refund Request Form to the NEEA IELTS National Call Centre (Tel:
010-82345671, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Service time: Monday to Friday(excluding national public holidays): 08:30 - 17:00; Saturday(when a
writing examination is held): 07:30-13:00 (When weekends are swapped with weekdays to create a longer vacation: 8:30-17:00);
Sunday(except when weekends are swapped with weekdays): closed). Within four to six
weeks upon receiving your complete form, the refund will be
credited to your original bank account or transferred to your
designated bank account. If you have any questions, or you have
not received your refund, please contact the NEEA IELTS National
- Please note:
- If you paid online within one year, the refund can be
credited back to the original online payment card.
- If it has been over one year since your payment, or
your bank card cannot accept refunds, the refund will be sent
only via bank transfer to the bank details you provide in the
Refund Request Form.
If the IELTS/IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration test scores remain unchanged
or are decreased after EOR, or the IELTS Life Skills test score remains fail :
- The British Council will not issue any new TRF. The original TRF will still
be valid for use.
5) Tracking Method
- Candidates can log onto the homepage on the registration website
to track EOR service status, EOR results, scores after remark
and the courier tracking number. The website information is for
reference only and the test result is based only on the final TRF.
- Candidates will be notified by emails when the EOR service has
commenced, finalised, whether the scores have changed, and refund
status, if any.
6) Usage of TRF during EOR
- During the period of remarking, candidates’ test results
are frozen, and cannot be used to apply for university or sent
to an immigration office. Candidates will not be able to apply
for additional TRFs online during this period.
7) Payment Method
- Candidates may deposit the EOR fee in their NEEA
accounts in advance or use the NEEA accounts balance to pay for
the EOR service. If the balance is not enough, candidates will
need to recharge their NEEA accounts before submitting the